1. Today I am glad to introduce a teenager. His name is Cheng Xin.
2. I'm Li Hua and I'm very happy to stand here to talk about myself.
3. There is always something unforgettable in my life, especially the story betweenmy friend and me.
4. My friend Daniel encourages me a lot in many ways. Now let me tell you something about him.
5. I visited Hong Kong last summer holiday. It's a beautiful city and I had a wonderful time there.
6. Liang Ling, a 15-year-old girl, is a student in Class 1, Grade 9.
7. How time flies! Three years has passed. I will graduate from junior high school.
8. I still remember what happened between my best friend Lin Tao and me.
9. This is a photo that is very special to me.
1. He is a helpful boy who often helps people around him.
2. He is very popular in our school because he is polite to everyone.
3. As for my dream，I want to be a teacher，I'll make friends with my kids.
4. Like many other boys，I enjoy doing sports，but maths and science are my favorite.
5. My favorite memory of my dad is that he always wants to keep me from making mistakes but he tries to let me find my own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when I get hurt.
6. Though she is busy, she studies hard and gets good grades.
7. I imagine that she/he is not only young but also beautiful/handsome.
8. Although I wasn't willing to do it, I still lent it to him because he was my best friend.
9. The next morning, I found a piece of paper. It said, “Never give up, dear. I am proud of you!”
1. I would be very thankful if you could give me the chance.
2. I am sure that I can be a good volunteer at the International Dragon Competition.
3. After reading so many books, I get a lot of knowledge and also feel relaxed.
4. As a student, I think I should always try my best to work for our school.
5. This is my best dad. I love him and I'm so proud of him.
6. I had great fun in my last summer vacation.
7. Although I am not the best now，I will make every effort to become a top studentand I believe you will be proud of me.
8. She is great. Let's wish her a better future.
9. I am looking forward to seeing her/him!
10. Because I thought nothing was important than friendship. What's more, I became very happy after I forgave him.
11. How lucky I am to be his daughter!
I am Very Grateful to My Mom
Now, I'll graduate from middle school. I am very grateful to my mom because she has done much for me. I think words can't show my thanks to her.
My mom is an excellent teacher and we are in the same school. She works hardand often goes back home very late. I remembered that once I was very worried about a quite hard problem from my homework. She helped me in time though she was too tired at night, and I was so thankful at that time. So my eyes were filled with tears.
I would never forget it. From my mom, I got not only help but also the deep love. Thank you, my dear mom.
My Classmate Liang Ling
Liang Ling, a 15-year-old girl, is a student in Class 1, Grade 9. She comes from a poor family. Since she was a little girl, she has cared for her family.
Every day Liang Ling helps with the cooking, cleaning and washing. I asked her whether she was tired of doing so much housework. “Not really.” She smiled. “I'vegot used to it.” Though she is busy, she studies hard and gets good grades. What's more, she is always ready to help others. Everyone likes her because of her kindness. In our eyes, she always faces difficulties bravely. No matter how hard the life is, she never gives up.
She is great. Let's wish her a better future.
My New Headteacher
How time flies! Three years has passed. I will graduate from junior high school. I will enter a new school to study. What will my new headteacher be like?
I imagine that she/he is not only young but also beautiful/handsome. She/He may be both patient with us and kind to us. She/He is also strict with us. I hope she/he is outgoing. She/He can understand us and make friends with us. If she/he likes doing sports, we can play together after class. She/He can get more knowledge from her/him.
I am looking forward to seeing her/him!
1. I'm glad to hear that you're planning to travel around China during the summer vacation. I'd like to invite you to my hometown Fujian for a visit.
2. You asked me about festivals in China. Let me introduce some important ones to you.
3. I'd like to tell you something about the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival and how I spent it this year.
1. Nowadays，reading is becoming more and more popular among us.
2. Of all the suggested books, I have decided to choose Secrets of English Words and Time for Kids.
3. The book I'd like to share with you is The Old Man and the Sea, written by an American writer Ernest Hemingway.
4. My dream shop will be a bookstore. I love reading very much，so I want to have a big bookstore.
5. In school we study many subjects, such as Chinese, English, maths, geography and so on. But my favorite subject is English.
1. Recently, there are a lot of shared bikes appearing on the street of Meishan. And they become more and more popular with people.
2. Today, as a greener means of transportation, bike'sharing is becoming more and more popular in many cities.
1. If you come, you can enjoy fresh air, blue sky as well as beautiful mountains and clear rivers.
2. Fujian lies in the southeast of China with Fuzhou as its capital city. It has a population of over 38 million.
3. Many famous places of interest like Mount Wuyi and Gulang Island are well worth visiting.
1. The Dragon Boat Festival falls on May 5th this year. People all across China eat zongzi and dragon boat races are held in many places to remember a great ancient person Qu Yuan.
2. On that day, we eat yuanxiao, go to watch lantern shows and dragon dances to pray for health and happiness for the whole year.
3. To welcome the new year, we do some cleaning, buy new clothes, set off fireworks and visit our relatives.
1. I like reading newspapers and magazines, from which I get lots of fun and learn about what's going on around the world.
2. What I like most about the book is that the fisherman never gives up when meeting difficulties.
3. There will be a big reading room in it and people can sit in the chair to read their favorite books or magazines.
4. Knowing English makes my traveling much easier. I can make many foreign friends, too.
1. This tells us that nothing seems terrible as long as we have a strong will and a brave heart.
2. I hope you can come to China next year and spend the festival with me.
3. Besides, reading can help me know more about the outside world and make me enrich my knowledge. That's why my dream shop is a bookstore.
4. I will continue to study hard in my English studies and improve it to a higher stage.
How Do I Improve My English
To improve our English, the school has given a list of books for us to read this summer. Of all the suggested books, I have decided to choose Secrets of English Words and Time for Kids.
The first one is a book which may help me use English words better. By reading this book, I will surely learn more new words. This will make my future study much easier. Time for Kids is a popular magazine specially written for students, in which I will read interesting stories and have a taste of teen life abroad. So it must be of great fun to read it.
Being part of this activity, I am expecting a big step forward in my English.
Chinese Dragon Boat Festival
Glad to hear from you. I'd like to tell you something about the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival and how I spent it this year.
The Dragon Boat Festival falls on May 5th this year. People all across China eat zongzi and dragon boat races are held in many places to remember a great ancient person Qu Yuan.
We had three days off for this festival this year. During that time, I went for a picnic in the countryside with my good friends, and of course, ate zongzi with my family. I also watched the dragon boat races on TV. I enjoyed the holiday very much.
I hope you can come to China next year and spend the festival with me.
Come to My Hometown Fujian for a Visit
Hi, John, I'm glad to hear that you're planning to travel around China during the summer vacation. I'd like to invite you to my hometown Fujian for a visit.
Fujian lies in the southeast of China with Fuzhou as its capital city. It has a population of over 38 million. Because of the nice environment, it's known asRefreshing Fujian, which attracts millions of tourists from home and abroad. If you come here, you can enjoy fresh air, blue sky as well as beautiful mountains and clear rivers. Many famous places of interest like Mount Wuyi and Gulang Island are well worth visiting. Besides, you can taste various kinds of delicious food.
I'm looking forward to meeting you!
My Favourite Subject
In school we study many subjects, such as Chinese, English, maths, geography and so on. But my favorite subject is English.
I think English is very interesting. It's used widely in the world. Wherever you go, you can use it. I can not only learn many new words and phrases but also get the latest news about western countries. Besides, English is a global language. Knowing English makes my trave much easier. I can make many foreign friends, too.
In the future, I will take notes carefully and focus on correct spelling and grammar. After class, it is a good idea for me to read more articles from English newspapers or magazines. When I have some problems with my English speaking, I will turn to my teachers and friends for help. I will continue to study hard in my English studies and improve it to a higher stage.
1. I am very glad to hear that you will come back to China and study in my school next term. Here are some suggestions for you.
2. I'm sorry to know that you are having some problems now. I'd like to give you some suggestions.
3. In order to have more chances to practice and improve English, we are involved inmany kinds of group work and pair work activities in English classes.
4. A great number of students can't finish their tasks, which leads to bad results and makes them less interested in their study. How can we solve the problem? Here are some suggestions.
5. So I would like to suggest that everyone should borrow more books and read good books.
6. There is no endless time for us to spend. So how can we make good use of time to make our study and life better?
1. Nowadays we are trying our best to make Xining become a civilized city. As students, we must know what we should do and what we shouldnt do.
2. As citizens of Green City, we should not only protect our environment but alsofollow the traffic rules.
3. As junior students, we have also made some contributions to the civilized Suqian.
4. Being a teenager of Lianyungang, what should I do to help build a civilized city?
5. Here are my ideas about how to create a harmonious community.
6. Here I'd like to tell you something that will make your school life more comfortable and wonderful.
7. So how can we help protect our city's environment and make it a greener place to live? Here are some small things we all can do and should do.
8. With the development of the society, more and more eproducts are used in our daily life, making us live conveniently and comfortably.
1. As we know, keeping in a good mood is good for our health and study. Here are some suggestions for you.
2. As teenagers, it's very important for us to keep safe. But sometimes accidents may happen around us. So how can we keep safe?
3. Summer holiday is coming. And swimming safety becomes a big problem. So I'd like to give you some advice to keep off the danger.
4. Everybody, men or women, young or old, should have a good habit of doing sports. So should I, and so I do.
1. If your parents get angry, you should try to communicate with them about it.
2. What's more, you should be polite to everyone, which will make you get on well with others anytime.
3. Besides, if someone doesn't want to exchange his or her ideas, maybe he or she may lose the chances to know more new methods about learning English.
1. Do remember no matter where we go, be sure not to throw litter everywhere.
2. To make it more and more beautiful, I often don't litter everywhere to make the school environment cleaner.
3. Firstly, when we are on the way to school from home, we should follow the traffic lights and rules to avoid the traffic accidents.
4. In this way, we can be a virtue teenager and help to build our city into a civilized one.
5. Of course, we should set up a recycling site or even the recycling website the Internet to make it easier.
1. To keep yourself safe，you mustn't go somewhere dangerous.
2. Last but not least, when you are surfing the Internet at home, you should be careful to make friends online to keep yourself safe.
3. In the school, I take an active part in P.E. lessons. Sometimes we play football and volleyball. Sometimes we play basketball, table tennis or badminton. Football is my favorite sport.
1. I hope my suggestions will be helpful for you.
2. It's our duty to do what we can do to make our city more beautiful. I believe if everyone makes an effort, Xining will be one of the most beautiful cities in our country.
3. All in all, we will try our best to do what we can do to make ourselves and Suqian city more civilized.
4. Everyone should make a contribution to the building of a harmonious community.
5. If you follow the advice that I have mentioned above, you will be successful.
6. Only when we spend it properly, can we make our life meaningful and colorful.
7. Last but not least, the government can make some rules even laws to make people realize the seriousness of e-waste.
Campus violence (校园**) happens from time to time nowadays. It is harmful forstudents. It hurts not only our bodies but also our minds.
As students, we should follow the school rules to behave well at school. It's good for us to obey the teachers and parents. Also, we must be strict with ourselves. To be safe, we should keep away from Internet bar, and go to school and go back home on time. Besides, we should be polite and friendly to others, and don't fight with classmates. If we have any difficulties in life, it's best to communicate with our teachers and parents. In this way, our school can become safer and safer.
What Should I Do For the Strive?
As we know, Anshun city is becoming more and more beautiful. Actually, Anshun is bidding for the title of “Nationally Civilized City”, which is a must for our city to become green and famous in China.
As a middle school student, I am terribly happy for that, because I will do what I can do to help the strive. What should we do then? Firstly, we can not litter anywhere and we should keep the streets clean. Secondly, we should follow traffic rules at all times to keep safe. Thirdly, we should treat each other politely and behave in a civilized way. More importantly, we must plant more trees, flowers and plants to make the city become greener.
To sum up, it is our duty to contribute to the strive and to struggle for the honor of “Nationally Civilized City”, isn't it?
How to Improve Our Study Effectively?
A great number of students can't finish their tasks, which leads to bad results and makes them less interested in their study. How can we solve the problem? Here are some suggestions.
You need to find an effective learning method. Take advantage of class time to listen to the teacher. Taking notes will help you remember what the teachers says. After class, you should review your lessons in time. You should also finish your homework carefully. If you have discovered any mistakes, correct them immediately. This will help you form a good learning habit.
Besides, you need to do some exercise. It can not only make you relaxed but alsobuild up your body.
All in all, you should make good use of time on study and relaxation. If you have any problems in your study, you can ask your classmates or teachers for help.
If you follow the advice that I have mentioned above, you will be successful.
How to Spend Our Time Properly?
There is no endless time for us to spend. So how can we make good use of time to make our study and life better?
First, we should make sure that the time is under control of ourselves. Second, more time should be used in study. As we all know, it takes time to study words or to do some exercises. So, to study well, you are supposed to spend much time on it. Third, we should spend proper time in developing our interests. Fourth, spending time with our family and friends is necessary.
All in all, time is a good gift from the god. Only when we spend it properly, can we make our life meaningful and colorful.